Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Rapid collection of data for a wide range of geophysical applications.
GPR is an electromagnetic method that detects interfaces between materials with differing electrical properties. The instrument produces a continuous cross-section of subsurface reflections that can be viewed by the operator in real time or downloaded to a laptop and post-processed for more thorough analysis. GPR is able to detect both metallic and non-metallic objects.
- Exposes utility for visual inspection
- Provides exact location and depth of buried assets
- Creates one-foot or smaller diameter holes
- Avoids costly road closures and repairs
- Eliminates utility damage
- Minimizes direct and third-party liability