Versatile subsurface imaging tools for the most demanding geologic, environmental, and hydrogeologic investigations.
We make resistivity measurements by introducing an electrical current into the earth between a pair of electrodes and measuring the potential electric current between a second pair of electrodes. A linear electrode array produces a 2D cross-section of the subsurface environment.
- Delineating the depth, thickness, and lateral extent of geologic strata (sands and gravels associated with paleo-stream channels)
- Locating geologic and structural anomalies
- Mapping contaminant plumes
- Locating and delineating landfills
- Mapping subsurface voids and sinkholes
More details HERE.
Our Locations: Charleston, South Carolina; Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville and Greensboro North Carolina; Marietta, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida. Visit our contact page for details.