Ground Penetrating Radar
Rapid collection of data for a wide range of geophysical applications.
GPR is an electromagnetic method that detects interfaces between materials with differing electrical properties. The instrument produces a continuous cross-section of subsurface reflections that can be viewed by the operator in real time or downloaded to a laptop and post-processed for more thorough analysis. GPR is able to detect both metallic and non-metallic objects.
Depth to bedrock
- Mapping of soil stratigraphy including clay, sand, gravel deposits
- Imaging of buried foundations or other structures
- Cultural and archaeological ruins or artifact mapping
- Utility mapping in 2D or 3D
- Underground storage tank detection
- Karst and void detection
- Groundwater exploration
- Asphalt and concrete thickness determination
- Hydrographic bathymetric and sediment mapping
More details HERE.
Our Locations: Charleston, South Carolina; Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville and Greensboro North Carolina and Marietta, Georgia. Visit our contact page for details.