When the precise location and elevation of a buried utility asset is required, vacuum excavation is a fast, safe, cost-effective, and non-destructive means of accomplishing the task.
- Exposes utility for visual inspection
- Provides exact location and depth of buried assets
- Creates one-foot or smaller diameter holes
- Avoids costly road closures and repairs
- Eliminates utility damage
- Minimizes direct and third-party liability
Our Locations: Charleston, South Carolina; Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville and Greensboro North Carolina and Marietta, Georgia. Visit our contact page for details.